CHEFS CLUB w/ CHOPPED COMPETITION CAMP DETAILS:
Roasted & Oven Fried Recipes, Roux & Sauces, Advanced Baking & More; Last Day – Chopped like Competition
* Date: June 26 – June 29, 2023 M-Th
* Time: 9am -12pm
* Ages: 9&up
* Cost: $310 per session
* Materials & food we prepare in class included each day
* Location: Kitchen House
DESCRIPTION OF CLASS
The Chefs Club Programming is a step by step guide designed to help your child advance through simple to more complex culinary techniques. Each day, your child will earn buttons as they successfully complete concepts. They will also receive at home activities, T-shirts, cooking utensils & more. On the last day of camp, Chefs will work together in teams to demonstrate some of the skills they learned throughout the week in a Chopped like competition.
Example recipes are to include are: roux and sauces for pasta and/or vegetables, breads & desserts, roasted and oven fried vegetable & proteins, and much more.
More information about all of our camps & classes:
- Camps that occur during lunchtime – We may ask you to send a lunch or heavy snack.
- Our camp is well suited for kids who thrive in a structured environment. We’ve put much thought into creating the kind of camp that we’d love to send our own kids to.
- We keep our camps small in size (maximum 12-15 campers) and teach each camp ourselves with the help of our trusted and experienced staff.
There are no reviews yet.