SUMMER CAMP: Artistic Foodie; June 20 – 23; Ages 5-10
ARTISTIC FOODIE CAMP DETAILS:
Mini Charcuterie Boards, Baked Apple Roses, Cupcakes, Stacked Salad, & More
* Date: June 20 – 23, 2022 M-Th
* Time: 9AM – 12PM
* Ages: 5-10
* Cost: $245 per session
* Location: Kitchen House
DESCRIPTION OF CAMP:
*Campers explore sensory aspects of food and create personal masterpieces
* Gain experience with planning, budgeting and shopping
* Practice a variety of kitchen skills during our hands-on cooking projects.
* Each camp day includes cooking, crafting and playing outside (weather permitting).
If you are looking for a full day of camp curriculum, consider enrolling in an afternoon art camp; CAMP CREATIVITY.
More information about all of our camps & classes:
- Camps that occur during lunchtime – We may ask you to send a lunch or heavy snack.
- Our camp is well suited for kids who thrive in a structured environment. We’ve put much thought into creating the kind of camp that we’d love to send our own kids to.
- We keep our camps small in size (maximum 12 campers) and teach each camp ourselves with the help of our trusted and experienced staff.
Out of stock