* Date: June 19 – 22, 2022 M-Th
* Time: 12PM – 3PM
* Ages: 5-10
* Cost: $235 per session *Book this camp with the morning cooking camp for a full day of camp option.
* Materials & food we prepare in class included each day
* Location: Kitchen House
DESCRIPTION OF CAMP:
* Campers explore different art mediums and create personal masterpieces
* Experience many different artistic expressions including painting, drawing, clay sculpture, jewelry making, crafts.
* Each camp day will include multiple art projects, one food craft, projects with recycled materials, lunchtime, and playing outside (weather permitting).
More information about all of our camps & classes:
Camps that occur during lunchtime – We may ask you to send a lunch or heavy snack.
Our camp is well suited for kids who thrive in a structured environment. We’ve put much thought into creating the kind of camp that we’d love to send our own kids to.
We keep our camps small in size (maximum 12-15 campers) and teach each camp ourselves with the help of our trusted and experienced staff.
Check out the latest cooking classes and events we have scheduled for kids and for adults. Are you in charge of planning a party? Let us help make you make it fabulous! Contact us to discuss the details.
There are no reviews yet.