We are on the tail end of summer! For our family, that means; lower outside temperatures, back to school, more regular planned mealtimes, and eariler bed times.
In the meantime, if you wanting your kids to eat more vegetables, why not set up a Veggie Bar? Put it out around snack time, or as an appetizer for lunch or dinner! Are those little kiddos asking to eat before it’s dinnertime? Get them started with a Veggie Bar.
What I like about this idea:
1. They get to choose their favorites, but there are options.
2. Easy to store in the frig and keep cold, easy to pull out ans serve.
3. Serve a dip in a smaller glass or shot glass and let them dip!
4. It’s attractive – may entice them to try something new.
5. Great way to add more veggies into everyone’s diet.
Don’t Miss Out on Our New Classes – starting week of September 10th!
New, Lower Price! $58 for YMCA members and $68 for non members
Adult Nutrition Class with ‘field trips’!
Register today! Here’s all of the information: