RED, WHITE, & BLUE POPS!
This week, we made yogurt popsicles with strawberries and blueberries in virtual camp. Pop these into the freezer today to enjoy this weekend!
Don’t have all the ingredients on hand? Flavor plain yogurt with honey and vanilla. You can use whatever fruit you might have on hand and these make a protein and nutrition packed treat!
Red, White & Blue Popsicles
- ½ lb fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- ½ lb fresh blueberries
- 2 cups vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 10 small paper cups
- 10 popsicle sticks
- Evenly distribute one cup of yogurt into each popsicle mold.
- Top yogurt with blueberries and strawberries.
- Distribute remaining yogurt into each mold.
- Using your popsicle stick or a spoon, stir the fruit and yogurt around to mix the fruit throughout.
- Wrap a small square of aluminum foil over your cup and poke the popsicle stick through foil and about halfway into yogurt mixture.
- Place in a level part of the freezer and allow to chill for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to eat, run cup under cool water briefly to loosen popsicle from cup for unmolding.