What do we all crave during the warm summer months? To grill out with the family and friends of course! This burger recipe is the perfect way to blend a summertime comfort food, with a healthy twist. So relax, go outdoors, grab your favorite beverage and enjoy the weather. We hope you have a safe and healthy summer!
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup milk
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- ? cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- Vanilla Glaze
- 1/2 Cup Powder Sugar
- 4 Tbsp Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 12-well donut pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together eggs, milk, butter, yogurt, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- Add in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Gently fold ingredients until just combined.
- Distribute batter evenly amongst the 12 wells of the muffin tin. Bake for 9-12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow to cool to room temperature for icing.
- While donuts cool, make Vanilla Glaze. Add Powder sugar to bowl, whisk together milk and vanilla, combine with powder sugar dissolved and desired consistency.
- Dunk the top of each donut in glaze. Add sprinkles if desired.