Ribollita Soup is a hearty, Italian soup that is the epitome of a comfort-food classic. Thought to originally come from peasants in the middle ages, it is very similar to a minestrone soup but incorporates an aromatic, crusty bread to make it more rich and filling. It’s also loaded with healthy fiber and a LOT of vitamin-packed vegetables. Even more reason to love it!
- ½ lb fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- ½ lb fresh blueberries
- 2 cups vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 10 small paper cups
- 10 popsicle sticks
- Evenly distribute one cup of yogurt into each popsicle mold.
- Top yogurt with blueberries and strawberries.
- Distribute remaining yogurt into each mold.
- Using your popsicle stick or a spoon, stir the fruit and yogurt around to mix the fruit throughout.
- Wrap a small square of aluminum foil over your cup and poke the popsicle stick through foil and about halfway into yogurt mixture.
- Place in a level part of the freezer and allow to chill for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to eat, run cup under cool water briefly to loosen popsicle from cup for unmolding.