We are back in the kitchen with our fall after school classes this week. Our first recipe was copycat little bite muffins. These tasty treats are light, tender, airy, and just the right amount of sweet. They taste just like the real deal! Have a couple for breakfast, pop a few into a lunchbox, or snack on some in the afternoon. They are delicious any time.
Yields 24 mini muffins
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a mini muffin pan well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- Gently stir the yogurt mixture into the flour mixture. When just combined, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Divide batter among the wells of the prepared muffin tin filling about to the top.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until muffins are lightly golden and a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow to cool about 2 minutes. Run a butter knife around the edge of each muffin to remove if needed. Serve warm or at room temp.